El_Terror Index du Forum
El_Terror
Notre nom restera gravé...

El_Terror Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: my new stunning PANDORA Signature Pave hold bracelet ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    El_Terror Index du Forum -> Public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liquefiable

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: my new stunning PANDORA Signature Pave hold bracelet Répondre en citant

Add slightly jack frosting with small blue droplets and glistening bubbles in this magical Murano charm. Today's feeting PANDORA Murano charm with the Winter 2017 Collection is near perfection! When I first saw the preview with the PANDORA Ice Drops Murano Attraction (796361NCB), it was an absolute must-have and I was delighted to feature it to my assortment. The PANDORA Winter 2017 Collection was filled with lots of blue hues, from indigo to royal blue along with the cool ice blue on the Ice Drop Murano elegance fits in beautifully. The frozen droplet effect is created with very little cubic zirconia stones in the slightly darker blue approach glass. Minute bubbles appear to genuine pandora jewelry uk float playfully, within a wonderful imitation of glimmering water. As on previous PANDORA Murano charms, the Ice Drop Murano has standard PANDORA and S925 ALE hallmarks engraved around one side in the silver core. The other side from the core is left plain.

A few PANDORA fans have noticed which the silver cores on Murano charms apparently have a slightly scaled-down diameter than older Murano bracelets. The difference isn’t extremely noticeable, especially when on the bracelet. Personally I prefer the smaller core while it looks neater and provides for more focus on cheap pandora sale uk the Murano glass style. Like most Murano charms, the Ice Drop Murano is usually a threaded charm. So far this indicates that the PANDORA Rose Murano may be the only Murano charm and not using a threaded core.

My first design using the Ice Drop Murano charm features many of the new charms from your PANDORA Winter 2017 group on my new stunning PANDORA Signature Pavé hold bracelet (590723CZ). The shimmering clasp looks charming other the Heart of Winter months Pendant Dangle (796372CZ), which surrounded with the Ice Drop Murano and pandora christmas charms 2017 the Starry Night Sky Murano (791662CZ). I alternated the various blue charms and saved similar shapes opposite the other person to maintain balance inside the design.

The two switch style charms; Illuminating Stars (796373CZ) plus Dazzling Snowflake (796358NTB) reflect both. Whilst the smaller much more spherical Wintry Delight (796357EN63) in addition to Celestial Mosaic (796400MMB) charms face oneself. Read our review in the amazing Celestial Mosaic charm for additional style inspiration. Ice Drops Murano looks splendid while using Pink (791670) and Mint Glitter Murano (791669) charms! The actual blue, pink and teal pastels are such delicious shades with each other, that I almost prefer to eat them! All three Murano expensive jewelry are decorated with pandora bracelets on sale uk mini glass bubbles though the Ice Drop Murano as well includes the pretty blue cubic zirconia stones.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    El_Terror Index du Forum -> Public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006